Wednesday

Arnold Field Trip Feedback

Add a comment if you went on the trip!

33 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There were some pretty awkward silences, but I enjoyed it overall, very cool place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was really interesting, and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked visiting the different departments and seeing all the people involved in the design process.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went on the trip as well; it was interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was cool to see how much people enjoy doing graphic design type things as a profession.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous2/16/2011

    it was cool to see where people worked

    ReplyDelete
  8. Learning math in school actually has a point to it. to a certain extent.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was fun and interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It was a fun trip, The rooms were set up in a really cool way.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous2/16/2011

    I went on the trip, but I went on Tuesday, with the other group of students. The coolest part was the presentation that those two young guys did, and it sounds like they had the most fun job.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Overall, it was a fun trip and all things were very interesting. i really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This was the best field trip i have ever been on. It was a short one, but it was the perfect amount of time and i learned a significant amount about the design industry. Next year, have kids do a little research about Arnold so they can formulate questions ahead of time.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was amazed at the number of big the companies that they advertised for and had made comercials for. The office space was also really cool because it wasn't a typical office it was decorated with a lot of interesting pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  15. it was really cool and fun to see everything there.

    ReplyDelete
  16. great trip. really interesting people. kids need to ask more questions

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really had fun. This was my second time going so i knew what to expect but going there before definitely didn't take away from my experience this time. I love going there and hopefully, i'll be having my senior internship there! WHOOP WHOOP!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great experience, hopefully can get a summer internship which would be fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  19. I was really interested to hear about how coding can work in Photoshop/Illustrator

    ReplyDelete
  20. I thought the guys in the room with the turtles were interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I really enjoyed meeting the people who made all those well known advertisements. I would love to get an internship there--the work environment seems really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I liked seeing a real advertising firm, and learning about what they do on a daily basis.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I found it really cool, also i found it interesting that they higher phycology majors so it really opened up my views on art in the world and how if i do study phycology i can still potentianally do something related to art.

    ReplyDelete
  24. The guys using the kinect and records were interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  25. It was cool to see an actual GD company at work.

    ReplyDelete
  26. The offices at Arnold were cool and the people their seemed nice and talented at what they do

    ReplyDelete
  27. It was interesting to see how something we do in class is connected to something larger, like a company like Arnold.

    ReplyDelete
  28. It was cool to see the advertising firm, and it seemed like a really fun, laid back place to work. Also the exhibit drawings were really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  29. i think that some of the designs that they created for their advertisements were really cool. i also thought it was interesting how many familiar campaigns they had created.

    ReplyDelete
  30. At first, before we went i thought that the trip was just gonna be really boring, but i saw a lot of really cool designs and art. It really caught my eye and interested me.

    ReplyDelete
  31. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  32. It was really cool that we saw the process of the commercials being made that I had seen on TV.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I thought it was really interesting to learn how the people and their respective parts and responsibilities interacted and compiled to create their products. What struck me the most was the high pressure, fast paced environment that they worked in. There's a constant need for them to produce unique and strong ideas, which seems intimidating and overwhelming, yet they do so anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.