This represent a rather jazzy, somewhat melancholy affair between two lovers. the black and white M draft really captures two people entangled in their love, while the color V draft makes good use of negative space and exciting colors, which parallels the joys of making love and the void wen the lovers are apart. really quite nice.
I completely agree, it also seems to me as if the color M's are kind of like the jealous lover, who's very ferocious, the only thing I want to fix is the line on the right of that one. I do love how I say "NO!" to the negative space though, Bruno would love that
This represent a rather jazzy, somewhat melancholy affair between two lovers. the black and white M draft really captures two people entangled in their love, while the color V draft makes good use of negative space and exciting colors, which parallels the joys of making love and the void wen the lovers are apart. really quite nice.
ReplyDeleteI completely agree, it also seems to me as if the color M's are kind of like the jealous lover, who's very ferocious, the only thing I want to fix is the line on the right of that one. I do love how I say "NO!" to the negative space though, Bruno would love that
ReplyDelete